Soft and Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Pecan Cookies
When I told my husband that I loved to bake, the first question he asked me was…can you make oatmeal cookies? Oatmeal cookies with raisins and nuts in them?
Yes I can make them, my only probably was I didn’t have a recipe that I liked. Up until now, every recipe I tried yielded oatmeal hockey pucks.
Cookies you’d have to dunk to make soft. I wanted an oatmeal cookie recipe that would give me what I love about a fantastic chocolate chip cookie recipe, a soft, chewy cookie.
This is it! Soft and Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Pecan Cookies just the way Paul wanted them. You’re going to LOVE them!! Enjoy!
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup dark brown sugar firmly packed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 3 cups quick oats
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cookie Sheet sprayed with nonstick baking spray or lightly oiled.
1. In a large bowl, whisk all the dry ingredients together and set aside.
2. In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine the wet ingredients until just incorporated on low speed. On medium speed, cream the wet ingredients until light and fluffy and light in color.
3. Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just incorporated and no flour is visible.
4. Stir in the quick oats,raisins and pecans to the dough.
5. Measure out a level 2 Tablespoons of dough ( I have a 2 Tablespoon measuring spoon I use). Place the dough on the baking sheet sprayed with nonstick spray or greased lightly with oil. Bake on the center rack for 11 to 13 minutes until golden but still moist underneath cracks on top of the cookie. Remove from oven, let sit on the cookie sheet for 2 minutes, remove to cooling rack to cool completely.
- Sumber : https://bunnyswarmoven.net/soft-and-chewy-oatmeal-raisin-pecan-cookies-for-real/