With a generous, crunchy oat-pecan streusel and luscious peach filling, this peach crisp is rustic summer comfort food. And, aside from peeling the peaches, it’s quick and effortless to make. Serve warm from the oven topped with vanilla ice cream. Leftovers are delicious with your morning coffee the next day, too.
Delicious Peach Crisp
Soft juicy baked peach halves with apricot jam in the center and a crispy oat topping!
- Double or triple the recipe if you like for more servings
- 1 fresh ripe peach do not remove the peach skin
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup apricot jam you can also use raspberry or blueberry jam
- 2 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons butter cold and diced
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 cup oats uncooked
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Cut each peach in half sideways, remove the peach pit. Rub exposed peach flesh with lemon juice. Place 1 tablespoon of jam into the center of each peach where the pit was removed ( you should have a nice pocket already there from the pit). For the topping: in a small bowl mix together flour, butter, brown sugar, oats, cinnamon and salt. Press this mixture on the top of each peach, covering jam. Place peach halves in a 9 inch baking dish. If need be, remove a small slice from the bottom of the peach to make it sit on the bottom of the baking dish without wobbling. Bake until top is golden brown and peach is tender, about 25 minutes. Check at 20 minutes for doneness.
- Sumber : https://bunnyswarmoven.net/delicious-peach-crisp/
- Sumber : https://www.onceuponachef.com/recipes/peach-crisp.html